Website building and improving the website’s domain authority is a dream for everyone. High-quality backlinks that point directly to the website are ranked among the top factors for ratings.
Whenever a high-quality website links to another website, it creates an atmosphere of reliability and connectivity.
With this linking, web crawlers get to know that the linked website is useful and valuable. It also shows the green signal that the linked website would please and satisfy the online users.
So building a strategy for having strong and high-quality backlinks on your website is like having a key to the kingdom. It requires no investment, and you can make a tremendous amount of deal from it.
According to Ahrefs, the more backlinks the webpage has, the more organic traffic it gets from search engines such as Google.
Google also performs 2.55 trillion searches per year that mean building the backlink strategy to improvise your website would be a skipper’s role in your SEO strategy.
Tips for Backlink Creation – Beginner to Advanced Guide
Google uses over 200 factors in their algorithms to rank a website. Backlink creation can be a game-changer for targeting the supposed ranking algorithms of Google.
Here’s how you can have robust backlink creation.
1. Use Reporters and Bloggers
News sites and blogs are the best way to build backlinks from. It can give you the first page in search results on Google.
Are you getting confused? Well, you shouldn’t!
All you need to do is get HARO (Help a Reporter Out), a free service, and build strong links. If you want exposure, this is the perfect source of direction, but it is a time-consuming strategy and doesn’t do magic overnight. This requires steps such as,
- Go to the platform and list yourself as the source.
- Choose the plan (free or paid).
- After signing up, keep a close eye on the request and try to contribute to the most.
- Send a catchy message to the journalist and connect.
2. Add Relevant & Quality Content
Using high-quality content is like nailing the strategy with the most decisive nail.
- Using backlinks from the high-authority websites like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Medium, etc. in your content is paramount.
- Even you can get links from web hosting service sites like GoDaddy and Hostgator.
- Finding quality links isn’t as difficult as you think.
- The simple strategy is to find similar content on search engines and add links to your content from the high-authority websites.
3. Building Broken Links
The wrong practice is not to link where you should have.
- If you scrawl through the internet, you may find tons of broken links.
- Keep an eye on them and locate the broken links.
- Always keep an eye on your link building / off-page SEO strategy to gain more advantage from the search engine.
- When you find the broken link, contact the publisher and tell them about the issue.
- You can provide the publisher with another link to your website, which acts as a good replacement.
4. Don't Afraid From Blog Commenting
One thing that cannot be ignored at any cost is blog commenting. It is the best, useful, and functional strategy to build links and help you drive organic traffic to your website and improve SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) ranking.
There are two types of blog commenting, the first is instant commenting, and the other is moderate commenting. Both these depend on the website. But there are few websites that encourage users to comment while some websites review comments before publishing.
Follow some best practices like:
- It is important to understand the website’s niche.
- Read the blog using the skimming method.
- Try to format the comment by writing a little content as a review on the blog you are commenting on.
- Add links adequately to the blog comment but never stuff it with excessive links.
5. Use of Ultimate Guides
So far, I imagined that you know the importance of having high-quality backlinks.
Publishing guides and how-to write-ups gain most of the audience as; there are tons of people on search engines looking for ultimate guides and ways to do the thing.
If something that brings more links that are having ultimate guides. For instance, check for this Backlinko’s ultimate guide on link building for SEO.
Ultimate guides are also popular for generating links for a longer time. But, one thing is, ultimate guides are made up of whopping word count. The link I inserted contains a word count of 4.8K.
6. Guest Blogging is Fruitful
Guest blogging is the most famous and still a trending way to build solid backlinks. Guest blogging allows you to increase online reputation, getting more exposure, and maintain a healthy bunch of backlinks.
Several websites are using guest blogging for backlinks. Several websites hires professional guest posting service provider to make high-quality backlinks on their behalf. However, there are some techniques to make your guest blogging work out for link building strategy.
Always do guest articles in a similar niche as yours, check the website status before you add links to your guest post, pick a topic and write it in a way that flock the crowd to your website.
7. Use the Power of Visually Driven Content
Visually driven content is of great importance. It gets high-quality backlinks.
- Getting the links using visually supported material is paramount.
- Visual media such as charts, pictures, videos, and infographics are an effective and highly admired way to add links to your websites.
- Copy based content is good, but it’s still dull and unattractive. Using visuals and graphics in your write-ups for link building is essential.
If you are a student who lacks in writing, then you must buy research proposal writing services to overcome this problem.
8. Create and Implement Unique Strategy
Everything requires a strategy. So does backlink creation.
- Many techniques can be implemented to harness the process. Such as by implementing The Moving Man Method, which is a quality technique for getting strong backlinks from a high-quality and authoritative website.
- Remember that your backlink strategy must include a method, technique, approach, and system.
9. Add Links from Resource Pages
Finding and adding links from the resource pages are like a dream come true for every link builder.
- The resource pages are fully linked to the other sites, and they serve as a great source for adding links to your resource page.
- Locating the resource page is a little challenging task as people use different terms for their resource pages.
- As soon as you locate the resource page, the next step is to reach out to that page owner and ask for links.
10. Never Let go of your Competitors
The people that never let go of their competitors are never left out.
- Watching over your competitors’ backlink strategy can help you plan your next smart move.
- Many tools give your competitor backlinks checking results, such as backlink checker by Ahrefs, Link Explorer, etc.
- These tools help you in identifying the backlinks and their authenticity at your competitor websites.
Wrapping it Up!
You have seen for yourself the tips that can strengthen the backlink strategy in 2020. Use the power of backlinks to see the magic.
Amanda Jerelyn is currently working as Marketing Manager at Dissertation Assistance, a reliable platform for buying excellent essay writing service UK. She loves producing content on digital marketing and other niches. In this blog, she explains the importance of having a backlinks strategy.